We take an individual and tailored approach to each search to meet our client’s needs, adapting the scope, our fees and the timing accordingly.
- We only work with a select number of clients at any one time, to ensure we can find the right talent for their needs.
- We look for people with “character” – not only someone who treats others well, but who is well rounded and engaged with the world.
- We look for people with passion.
- We look for what Google calls “Learning Animals” — generalists as opposed to specialists — experience and the way a role has been done before, isn’t as important as the ability to think.
- We look for great people who want to do something new, but may be trapped inside their existing company because no one will give them the chance.
- We do our research: we ensure that the talent we represent has the skills, expertise and experience to perform the job.
- We meet everyone, and have a proven interview technique and feedback format that gets to the character, motivations and passions of a candidate.